Our next TechTopics will be our first virtual event and we hope you can join us. Rebekah Sweat and Tarik Dickens from the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering will be discussing their research in composite materials interfaces.
Stay tuned for details!
Did you know that North Florida Innovation Labs virtual memberships include everything you need to increase exposure for your business? NFIL can provide you with the skills needed to accelerate growth and help your business become self-sufficient. For more information about NFIL, click here.
SBIR/STTR grants are funds small businesses can receive from the Small Business Administration. If you would like to learn more about SBIR/STTR grants, be on the lookout for future seminars hosted by Innovation Park where you can learn more about these funding sources.
Upcoming SBIR/STTR Solication deadlines are subject to change. Please refer to each agency site for up-to-date information.
- Department of Defense 20.2 (SBIR)/20.B (STTR) broad agency announcement opened June 3rd
- Environmental Protection Agency intends to release its 2020-21 SBIR Phase Solicitation in late June, with an informational webinar held June 17th
- NSF Project Pitch is required to submit a full funding proposal and offers four submission windows in 2020: the latest opened June 5th
- Department of Energy FY2021 Release 1 topics release is scheduled for July 13th
- NIH omnibus program next submission due date is September 5, 2020
USDA/NIFA applications are due October 23rd
Innovation Park partners, the Office of Economic Vitality (OEV) and Big Bend Alliance of Entrepreneur Resource Organizations (AERO), understand the critical role small businesses play in our community. They are dedicated to assisting our local business community with the Paycheck Protection Program. For more information and resources about PPP, click here.
NFIL provides the resources and assistance needed to help companies in the Tallahassee/Big Bend region launch their business, compete for grants, and succeed in order to create high wage jobs for the community.
There is immediate availability for office and wet lab spaces. There are affordable and flexible memberships with several membership options to choose from.
Interested in becoming a member? Contact Michael Tentnowski, Director of Entrepreneurship at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-575-0343.