Congratulations to the winners of our first annual Elevator Pitch Night! After a quick race to the finish, BioFront Technologies and Specialized Crystal Processing, Inc. each received a Technology Commercialization Grant in the amount of $15,000. Close runners up in the competition were BUC Technologies, CanDoTech Consulting, Inc., and NanoVision. Every ‘Investor’ attending the event [...]Read More
Q: What do these scientific marvels have in common?
- the world’s largest and highest-powered magnet laboratory
- an advanced Aero Propulsion Laboratory with its own supersonic and subsonic wind tunnels
- Florida’s premiere center for the study of plasmas
- a giant pendulum capable of crashing a 2-ton concrete block into a commuter bus
- the world headquarters of the developer of commercially viable fuel cell technology
- a world-class research center developing materials used in lightning-strike protection and armored vehicles
- manufacturing of the world’s first totally oil-free compressors
A: You can find them all at Innovation Park of Tallahassee!
Spanning over 208 acres of pristine Florida landscape, Innovation Park is home to more than thirty-five cutting-edge research and manufacturing organizations. Research and technology breakthroughs pervade Innovation Park, from the development of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math educational software to a Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) that achieves the highest scanning transmission resolution in the world among commercial TEMs!
Innovation Park’s location can’t be beat! Less than five miles from:
- Tallahassee Airport
- Florida State University
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tallahassee’s flourishing downtown district
- …and conveniently close to Interstate 10!
Congratulations to the 10 companies that competed April 13, 2012 in the Jim Moran Institute’s InNOLEvation Challenge. Along with the NP Group, David Olawale and Tarik Dickens, PhD students at the High Performance Materials Institute located at Innovation Park. They won second place! #1 – High Throughput Revolutions #2 – NP Group #3 – College [...]Read More