- IP Community
- Business Resources
- Contact Us
The Best of Tallahassee Food Trucks at Innovation Park
Located in front of the Shaw Building (E. Paul Dirac Drive and Pottsdamer Road)
11:00 a.m. until about 2 p.m.
Our current schedule:
Monday: Foodz Traveler
Tuesday: Valhalla Grill
Wednesday: Great American Sandwich Station
Thursday: Taco Truck Juan
Friday: The Mann’s Doghouse
Come on out, enjoy a fresh, affordable lunch, some fresh air, camaraderie, and service with a smile…all while supporting local business!
Q: What do these scientific marvels have in common?
- the world’s largest and highest-powered magnet laboratory
- an advanced Aero Propulsion Laboratory with its own supersonic and subsonic wind tunnels
- Florida’s premiere center for the study of plasmas
- a giant pendulum capable of crashing a 2-ton concrete block into a commuter bus
- the world headquarters of the developer of commercially viable fuel cell technology
- a world-class research center developing materials used in lightning-strike protection and armored vehicles
- manufacturing of the world’s first totally oil-free compressors
A: You can find them all at Innovation Park of Tallahassee!
Spanning over 208 acres of pristine Florida landscape, Innovation Park is home to more than thirty-five cutting-edge research and manufacturing organizations. Research and technology breakthroughs pervade Innovation Park, from the development of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math educational software to a Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) that achieves the highest scanning transmission resolution in the world among commercial TEMs!
Innovation Park’s location can’t be beat! Less than five miles from:
- Tallahassee Airport
- Florida State University
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tallahassee’s flourishing downtown district
- …and conveniently close to Interstate 10!