The Authority is governed by a eleven-member Board of Governors that includes the following appointees:
- Leon County – Six appointees
- Leon County Commission – one appointee
- City of Tallahassee – one appointee
- Florida State University – one appointee
- Florida A & M University – one appointee
- Tallahassee Community College – one appointee
To learn more about our community members within Innovation Park, please click here.
With a solid technological infrastructure already in place and a positive business climate supported by state and local government, Innovation Park of Tallahassee is a prime location for companies seeking an edge over the competition.
Also providing great advantages to newly-established businesses here in Tallahassee is the Florida A & M University Small Business Development Center (the SBDC). Located right in the heart of Innovation Park, the SBDC assists entrepreneurs from the very beginning stages of the growth of their dreams. From evaluating business ideas, to developing a business plan, to exploring financing options, the SBDC is a wise strategic partner, from step one, all the way up the ladder of success!