Innovation Park is a world-class destination where academic research and development is transformed into innovative new business enterprises, and where innovative individuals and organizations can share their technical knowledge and promote economic development. Innovation Park is a hub for economic development, scientific research and commercial development activities in Leon County. The campus is spread over 208 acres of scenic woods in North Central Florida. Innovation Park has existing buildings and offices for rent and building sites ready for development.
- Innovation Park is an ideal location for scientific research and development activities.
- Innovation Park is the perfect place for high-tech businesses to collaborate with world-class researchers affiliated with centers of excellence at Florida State University and Florida A&M University.
- Seventeen buildings, totaling one million square feet, provide approximately 1,900 employees with the space to develop the most advanced technology in our area. More than 30 organizations call Innovation Park home, a number that continues to grow.
- Companies at Innovation Park are commercializing technology from Florida State University and Florida A&M University creating new high-tech high-wage job in Leon County.
- Innovation Park is located in Southwest Leon County just minutes from the state Capitol, Florida State University, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee Community College and the Tallahassee Regional Airport.
- Innovation Park is an environment where people work, collaborate, research and enjoy recreational opportunities in a pleasing, natural setting.
- Innovation Park is home to top-notch university and commercial research and development, including work being conducted by the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, the Center for Advanced Power Systems, Danfoss Turbocor, Sunnyland Solar and the High Performance Materials Institute.