Join us on Wednesday, November 15th for Innovation Park’s next TechTopics! This event will be centered on Innovative Companies in Our Community with an emphasis on Tech and Engineering.
The event will include an introduction into the companies, followed by a panel discussion about the exciting technology being developed, and its impact in the Tallahassee Community, as well as the world.
Be sure to join us and learn about some exciting companies in Tallahassee that you may not know about.
- Chris Eldred, President and CEO, TeligentEMS
- Gus Ray,President and CEO, Baycom Diagnostics
- Jim Cole, President and CEO, G5 Engineering Solutions
- Kay Stephenson, President and CEO, Datamaxx Applied Technologies Inc.
- Ron Conry, President, Verdicorp (Founder of Turbocor)
In addition to November being Entrepreneur Month, Tallahassee is celebrating Start Up Week from November 13-17 with several exciting events taking place on each day.To see what else is going on in our community visit https://tallahassee.startupweek.co/
Lunch will be provided at no cost to all attendees who have registered for the event.